Sunday 22 March 2015

2) How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

Powered by emaze

I wanted to see how effective my products would look if they were real and to be released professionally. For my music video I put it on the 4Music live stream on their website which allows people to watch their channel on any smart phone device, laptop or tablet as oppose to only being able to see it on the TV. For the advert, I put it on a bus stop advert place and in a magazine to test how it would look and I think the outcome was good as I think it works really well, I particularly like how the bus stop sign looks. For the album itself, I put it on a billboard in New York and in the iTunes and Top 40 music charts. Again I think that they work well and look good. Overall this has helped me a little more on visualising my products in the real world.









No comments:

Post a Comment